This weekend we’re getting out to knock on doors and chat to local residents in Mackay. We want to be a church that has as few barriers as possible for people to get to know Jesus, so we want to find out what some of those barriers might be. Hopefully as a result of this door knocking we can better serve our community.
Here’s the questions we’ll be asking:
- What do you think are some of the needs in this area?
- Are you actively attending any church?
- Why do you think most people don’t attend church?
- If you were to look for a church to attend, what kind of things would you look for?
- If you could get to know God for yourself, would you be interested?
If you live in Mackay, why not give us your answers in a comment?